Harmonix announces Super Beat Sports for SwitchA collection of five sports-themed mini-games.
Harmonix has announced Super Beat Sports, a collection of five sports-themed mini-games in which everything is a musical, for Switch. It will launch this fall.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Harmonix:
What is Super Beat Sports?
Super Beat Sports is a collection of five sports-themed mini games with a twist – everything is musical. That means that you’ll need to swing, volley, and score to the music in order to come out on top.
Team up or face-off! Play Super Beat Sports with up to 3 friends! Whether it is handheld or docked, the competition will be out of this world.
- Five sports-themed mini-games to test your rhythmic reflexes.
- Play solo or with up to three friends!
- Intuitive controls allow for horizontal or vertical Joy-Cons, or the Pro Controller.
- Unlock new difficulty levels and compete for high scores.
- Customize your slugger’s outfit and bat – go traditional or try something ‘special’.
Watch the announcement trailer and a gameplay video below. View the first screenshots at the gallery. Visit the official website here.