The game, which promises “an authentic racing car universe,” will offer over 400 races across three gameplay modes:
- Derby Mode – Players challenge up to seven other drivers.
- Rally Mode – Four drivers compete on off-road tracks where drifting is essential to win the race.
- Time Trial Mode – Achieve the best time.
Each championship won will unlock new vehicles, car improvements, and races.
Microids also announced the first 16 super cars that make up part of the game’s roster:
- AC 378 GT Z
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- Bugatti Veyron GrandSport
- Chevrolet Camaro 1LS
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Dodge Challenger RT/Scat Pack
- Jaguar F-Type R AWD
- Mercedes-AMG C63 S
- Mercedes-AMG GT S
- Mercedes-AMG SLS Black Series
- Nissan 370Z
- Nissan GTR
- Pagani Huayra Roadster
- Ruf RT12 R
- Ruf CTR 3
Watch a new trailer below. View a set of screenshots and box art at the gallery.