Sine Mora EX will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on August 8, followed by Switch later this summer, publisher THQ Nordic announced.
The game will be available both physically and digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, as well Switch. The PC version is digital-only.
Here’s an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
Sine Mora EX is a side-scrolling shoot’em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot’em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. The story mode can be also played in local co-op mode.
- 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which is still an option)
- Full English Voice Overs (Original Hungarian ones are still available as an option)
- Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
- 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
- New challenge levels
- Improved Rendering
- Native 4K at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 4 Pro and PC