Lost Sphear, the latest RPG from I Am Setsuna developer Tokyo RPG Factory, will launch physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan on October 12, Square Enix announced. It will cost 5,800 yen.
The following bonuses will be available, depending on which version of Lost Sphear you purchase and where you buy it:
PlayStation 4 Version
- Square Enix e-Store – Original Dynamic Theme “Lost Sphear: Memory of the Moon,” and game music “Koueki no Machi Maroha no Theme” and “Teikoku Oukyuu no Theme”
- PlayStation Store – Original Dynamic Theme “Lost Sphear: Memory of the Moon”; game music “Koueki no Machi Maroha no Theme” and “Teikoku Oukyuu no Theme”; and one day early access
- Amazon – Original dynamic theme “Lost Sphear: Teito no Yuutsu,” and game music “Koueki no Machi Maroha no Theme” and “Teikoku Oukyuu no Theme”
- Amazon – Lost Sphear special-make sleeve case
- Square Enix e-Store: Lost Sphear special-make postcard set
In North America and Europe, Lost Sphear is due out digitally for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC in early 2018. Physical editions will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch via the Square Enix Online Store.
Lost Sphear follows a young boy named Kanata, who awakens from a devastating dream to find his hometown disappearing. In order to stop the world from being lost forever, Kanata and his comrades set out to rebuild the world around them with the power of Memory. If you missed it in June, read up more on the game’s world, battle system, and main characters here.
Watch a new trailer below.