Konami has released the version 1.4 update for Super Bomberman R, adding new characters, VS stages, and more to the action-maze game.
The full list of changes includes:
- Three new characters are now available in the shop. (Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber, and Pyramid Head Bomber.)
- Four new VS stages are now available in the shop. (Conveyor Belt Classic, Panic Factory, Plain Floor, and Desert Fort.)
- Two new series of accessories are now available in the shop. (Item and Snowflake series.)
- Other than Battle Royale, the Team Battle is now available as a Battle Rule. In this mode, the team with the last survivor wins the match.
- There are now more ways to win Gems and more Gems available. (Previously Gems could only be earned in the League Battle, but now all VS modes provide Gems.)
- Adjusted the movement speed of the Power Zone.
- Other small bugs have been fixed.
Super Bomberman R is available now for Switch.