The latest Japanese trademarks are in, and they include the potential title of the next Atelier game, a new Sony Interactive Entertainment title, and more.
Here is the full list of trademarks:
Sony Interactive Entertainment
- “Save the Earth”
- “MatterFall” (announced in 2015, listings were recently added to various Spanish retailers, a re-reveal is likely soon)
- “Wander Arts” (also trademarked in Europe)
- “Atelier Online”
- “Bureseiru no Renkinjutsushi” (Alchemist of Braceir / Breseir / Breceil / insert other romanization attempt here)
- “Shin Sangoku Musou Zan” (the Japanese title of Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed)
Sega Games (all arcade games)
- “Chunithm Star”
- “Chunithm Star Plus”
Nippon Ichi Software
- “Nisemono-Hime to Juu-Nin no Konyakusha” (Fake Princess and the 10 Fiancees)
The Atelier-related trademarks come ahead of the Atelier 20th Anniversary Presentation on June 7. The description for the event previously teased information on a new title. Could Gust perhaps be working on an online-focused “Atelier Online: Alchemist of Braceir”? Or perhaps an “Atelier Online” and a separate game subtitled “Alchemist of Braceir”?
Thanks, [email protected].