Ubisoft has released the E3 2017 trailer and gameplay walkthrough for Far Cry 5.
The company also detailed the game’s collector’s edition:
The Hope County, MT Collector’s Case
Available exclusively from the Ubisoft Store, this edition is made for fans eager to immerse themselves in the troubled region of Hope County, Montana. This premium edition offers high-quality collectibles and extends the game experience with extra playable digital content, including:
- The Far Cry 5 Gold Edition
- A 45 cm–wide and highly detailed deer skull Trophy, with a Far Cry twist
- A SteelBook
- A double-sided tourist map of Hope County
- The game’s original soundtrack
- To broaden the player’s in-game experience, the Hope County, MT Collector’s Case gives access to the Far Cry 5 Season Pass, which includes additional stories, content and gear, and the Digital Deluxe Pack, which includes additional vehicles, weapons and outfits.
Far Cry 5 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 27.
Watch the videos below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.