Superbeat: Xonic will launch physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 on June 6 in North America and June 9 in Europe (according to GAME), and digitally for Xbox One worldwide on June 7, Acttil and PM Studios announced. Xbox One pre-orders will begin on May 10.
The console release of the PS Vita rhythm game features over 65 music tracks ranging from R&B to rock, techno, K-pop, and more, and comes pre-loaded with 10 downloadable content items from the original release. It also features brand new music as downloadable content, and 200 different play patterns.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Acttil:
The team at PM Studios is the creative force behind DJMAX Fever, a widely acclaimed rhythm title for the PlayStation Portable system which released in the North American market in 2008. Equipped with brand-new user interfaces and rhythms, PM Studios crafted an even more innovative and interactive music game experience in 2015— Superbeat: Xonic for the PlayStation Vita system. Now, Superbeat: Xonic is back with even more killer songs for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems to rock players’ worlds!
- All about rhythm! – PM Studios will bring you back to the beat once again with a high-speed, intuitive system found only in Superbeat: Xonic! Is the rhythm in you?
- Modes that fit you! – Depending on your skill level, you can choose between 4TRAX (beginner), 6TRAX and 6TRAX FX (master). The handy tutorial mode will always be available as well!
- Massive play patterns! – Are you ready to groove to our fantastic music selection and master the monster patterns thrown at you? Raise the beat with Free Style for endless gameplay!
- New music! – Superbeat: Xonic will feature Beatcraft-exclusive new music alongside several popular tracks- this music is guaranteed to electrify your Xonic experience!
- Real-time DJ ranking! – Check your rank in real-time in both local and worldwide rankings! Ride your way to the top of the charts and become the best DJ!
- Music to your eyes! – Enhance your DJ experience with captivating illustrations! Over 50 mesmerizing images are available throughout the game!