Raiden V: Director’s Cut is a port of the 2016-released Xbox One shoot ’em up Raiden V with new elements, including a local two-player co-op mode and new mission stages.
Here’s an overview of the game’s features, via UFO Interactive:
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080P support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and boss kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors.
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action.
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local two-player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A Powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – who’s got time to read!
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with different strengths and weapons.
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination.
- PS4 Limited Edition – Exclusive 22* track separate music soundtrack CD.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.