Here’s an overview of the Switch version, via the magazine:
- Ad-Hoc Co-Op Play – A first for the Dragon Ball Xenoverse series, using ad-hoc correspondence, you can play with up to six nearby players.
- Ultimate Techniques with the Motion Sensor – For example, by using the Joy-Cons with both hands, you can trigger a “Kamehameha.”
- Two-Player Joy-Con Battles – Battle against a friend on the same Switch using the two Joy-Con controllers.
- Limited Time Bonus – Experience the “Time Patrol” main story from the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- For Early Buyers – A code to unlock the characters from the main story early. By using this code, you will have access to more than 70 characters from the start.
Outside of the Switch news, V-Jump also reveals that Super Saiyan Blue Vegito and Fused Zamasu are next in line as downloadable content characters for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC versions of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, which is available now worldwide.
Update 12:00 p.m.: Added scan, more information.