Bandai Namco has released a new, four-minute trailer for Gundam Versus introducing the game’s battle system.
The trailer showcases the new two-on-two battle system, boost actions such as boost dash, boost step, and boost dive, Striker selection from over 180 unlockable Striker support units, the “Awakening” system, and the series’ first six-player online multiplayer modes 3on3 Standard and Boss Hunter.
Additionally, a new set of screenshots show the following recently confirmed playable Mobile Suits:
- Nemo from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam (200 Cost, piloted by Fa Yuiry)
- Qubeley from Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ (500 Cost, piloted by Haman Karn)
- Turn X from Turn A Gundam (500 Cost, piloted by Gym Ghingham)
- Blitz Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED (300 Cost, piloted by Nicol Amalfi)
- Gundam Throne Eins from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (300 Cost, piloted by Johann Trinity
- Gundam Kimaris Trooper from Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (300 Cost, piloted by Gaelio Bauduin)
- Psycho Zaku from Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt (400 Cost, piloted by Daryl Lorentz)
Gundam Versus is due out for PlayStation 4 in Japan on July 6. An Asian English release is also planned.
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.