The latest issue of Weekly Jump confirms new characters set to appear in Square Enix‘s upcoming digital board game Itadaki Street Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary.
Newly confirmed in the magazine include:
- Erinn from Dragon Quest IX (voiced by Megumi Han)
- Carver from Dragon Quest VI (voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto)
- Jessica Albert from Dragon Quest VIII (voiced by Ayana Taketatsu)
- Angelo from Dragon Quest VIII (voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya)
- Minfilia Warde from Final Fantasy XIV (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
- Balthier from Final Fantasy XII (voiced by Hiroaki Hirata)
- Squall from Final Fantasy VIII (voiced by Hideo Ishikawa)
- Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto)
This marks the first appearances of Erinn, Minfilia, and Lightning in an Itadaki Street game.
Itadaki Street Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan in 2017. If you missed it, read up more on the game here.