Bandai Namco will release Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory both physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and digitally for PS Vita in North America and Europe in early 2018, the company announced.
In Japan, the game will launch in 2017.
Here’s an overview of the title, via Bandai Namco:
- Genre: JRPG
- Players: 1 (Offline) / 2 (Online)
- Release Date: Early 2018
- Developer: Media Vision
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Voiceover: Japanese
- Text: English, German
After being accused of a crime he didn’t commit, Keisuke Amazawa has no choice but to dive into the Digital World and investigate to prove his innocence. Even if that means joining a group of hackers and helping them solve the troubles threatening this mysterious universe.
- Cyber Punk Atmosphere – Dive into a deeper and darker adventure, at crossroads between real and digital.
- Deep and Addictive Gameplay – Experience the perfect mix between adventure, raising, and battle with over 320 Digimon to discover. Enjoy a wider range of battle strategies in classic turn-based gameplay enhanced by Digimon’s skills, compatibilities, and combos.
- The Untold Story – Discover the mysterious backstory to the events that happened in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.