DotEmu has released a new trailer for the PlayStation 4 and PS Vita versions of Ys Origin focused on main characters Yunica and Hugo.
Here’s an overview of the game, via PlayStation.com:
Use your swordsmanship and spells to save the legendary Ys.
Following a devastating demonic invasion, the twin Goddesses use their magic to bring the inhabitants of legendary Ys safely into the sky. While the demons work to construct Devil’s Tower and reach the humans’ new abode, the Goddesses disappear. As a mighty warrior or a cunning mage, you must seek the Goddesses in Devil’s Tower. With your swordsmanship and spells, can you banish evil from the land of your ancestors?
- 3 playable characters, each with unique skillsets and powers
- Several exciting environments
- 3 game modes: Story, Time Attack, Arena Mode
- Numerous artifacts and powerful relics to use
- Breathtaking art direction
- Available in Japanese, English, and for the first time in French, Italian, German, and Spanish
With its captivating story, stirring soundtrack, and epic boss battles, Ys Origin remains one of the best action-RPGs of all time!
Watch the trailer below.