Monster Monpiece will launch for PC via Steam on March 14 for $19.99 with a 25 percent off weeklong discount, Idea Factory International announced.
Idea Factory International will also sell a Deluxe Pack for $9.99, which is available to purchase after purchasing the standalone game, that includes the following:
- Original soundtrack
- Digital card gallery with over 100 pages featuring all the card forms from the game
- Rough sketches art book
- Six PC wallpapers
A Deluxe Bundle, including both the game and the Deluxe Pack, will offer an additional 10 percent off of the initial 25 percent launch discount.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Idea Factory:
God’s hammer struck twice, punishing the world of Yafaniel below…
In this world humans and “monster girls” live an uneasy coexistence. May Esperio trains to become a master of the monster girls alongside her two friends, Elza and Karen, but her world is shaken after an encounter with a stranger leaves Elza “Lost” – a dark affliction that plagues humans and monster girls alike.
Now May must travel the world to get to the bottom of this mysterious sickness and save Elza before it’s too late for her – and the world!
- Moe and Monsters in 1080p – Experience the world of Yafaniel like never before seen in upscaled 1080p graphics!
- More Moe More Battles – Play fast-paced card battles where more than 100 monster girl cards can be summoned, each class coming to life as a 3D chibi model on a battle grid!
- Master the Moe – Each card you play can mean victory or defeat – with Skills, Potentials, Fusions, and Aura Bonuses, you have layers of strategy to use in each battle.
- Gotta Rub ‘Em All – Level up your cards with the frenetic First ❤ Crush Rub system, wherein your magical prowess can be rubbed into each of the Monster Girls to increase their strength and obtain new artwork for each!
Monster Monpiece is currently available for PS Vita via the PlayStation Store.
View the first batch of PC screenshots at the gallery.