Cyber Gadget to release PS4 Save Editor this March in JapanSave-editing is the new Action Replay.
Japanese company Cyber Gadget is releasing a PlayStation 4 Save Editor in Japan in March. It will cost 7,800 yen for a single user license, or 14,800 yen for a three user license.
The Save Editor is a PC application that lets you edit PlayStation 4 game save data to acquire things such as the maximum amount of money or maxed-out stats. By entering “patch codes,” which are similar to a passwords, you can register additional content to be changed.
According to Cyber Gadget, the Save Editor includes patch codes for more than 80 popular titles, including Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes II, and Gravity Rush 2. Patch codes for unregistered games will be released regularly, free of charge.
Here’s how it works:
- Transfer your save data from your PlayStation 4 onto a USB memory
- Install the Save Editor on your computer, and connect the USB memory on which you copied the save data to your computer
- Start up the Save Editor and select the patch codes you want to use
- Transfer the edited save data back to your PlayStation 4 to use the patch codes
This is what the program itself looks like:
And here’s an idea of some of the patch codes pre-loaded with the program:
Final Fantasy XV
- 99,999,999 GIL
- 99,999 AP
- MAX Stock EXP
- Protagonist: 9,999,999 Total EXP
- Protagonist: MAX Total EXP for Acquired Personas
- Protagonist: MAX Social Stats
- All Other Characters: MAX Total EXP
Dragon Quest Heroes II
- 9,999,999 Gold
- 999 Small Medals
- Lazarel: 99,999,999 EXP for All Vocations
- Lazarel: 9,999 Skill Points for All Vocations
- Teresa: 99,999,999 EXP for All Vocations
- Teresa: 9,999 Skill Points for All Vocations
- All Other Characters: Max EXP
- All Other Characters: 9,999 Skill Points
Gravity Rush 2
- 999,999 Precious Gems
Visit the Cyber Gadget product page here.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.