Koei Tecmo will release the final demo for Nioh in Japan on the PlayStation Store on January 21 at midnight JST., the company announced. It will only be playable for 48 hours, until January 22 at 23:59 JST.
The demo will include the following content:
- Tutorial Missions: “Basic Action Controls” and “Action Practical Use Controls”
- Futamata Stage: “Thoughts on the Week of the Equinox”
- Futamata Stage Twilight Mission: “Blood-Soaked Hell Flowers”
- Muneshige Tachibana One-VS-One Mission: “Peerless of the West Invitation”
- Online Multiplayer: “Visitors Summon” and “Yokai Realm with a Companion”
Users who clear the final demo will receive the following bonuses:
- “Ogress Mask”
- “Ogress Mask Recipe”
- “Onryoma Helmet” (the Alpha demo and Beta demo clear bonus)
- “Hinoenma Helmet” (the Beta demo clear bonus)
If you’ve already acquired the latter two bonuses, you won’t be able to acquire them again. To acquire these bonuses in the final game, you’ll need to keep the save data from the demo. You’re free to delete the actual demo application though.
Nioh is due out for PlayStation 4 on February 7 in North America, February 8 in Europe, and February 9 in Japan.
View images of the bonus items at the gallery.