Frozenbyte has announced Has-Been Heroes, a new roguelike strategy action game from GameStop-owned publisher GameTrust, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. It will launch both physically (only at GameStop) and digitally in March for $19.99.
Here’s the official fact sheet, via Frozenbyte:
Has-Been Heroes is a game of strategy and action with a roguelike twist coming in March 2017 for Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Embark on an epic journey with the Has-Been Heroes, a group of legendary champions once celebrated throughout the kingdom for their heroic deeds – they have killed rats, rescued a prince, fought wars, slain a dragon… The kingdom prospered and peace prevailed. Legends grew old, and stories faded. The heroes weren’t needed.
But then, after years of peace, the King has one more quest, a quest so important he can only trust to his epic band of heroes, the toughest and bravest in all the kingdom. A quest of epic proportions…
TO TAKE THE TWIN PRINCESSES TO SCHOOL!
Developed by Frozenbyte in partnership with GameTrust.
- Meet the epic band of heroes as the young and eager Rogue and join the company of the giant-wrestling Warrior Crux and Monk Metacles the wise… and many more!
- Unlock and collect hundreds of game-changing items and spells, boosting the heroes’ powers and making each run unique!
- Combine spells such as the fiery Burning Blade and poison-infecting Baleful Breeze for devastating effects, learning the power of magic as you gain more elements.
- Face countless monsters from smelly-breath skeletons to zombies and evil spirits, each bigger and more menacing than the next. Can you wipe out the army of evil led by the Great Ghoul?
- In roguelike fashion, death is permanent – but you will get another chance! Choose your heroes and tactics wisely, and prepare for battle!
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.