Pre-registration for the Android version of Super Mario Run is now available on Google Play.
While a release date for the Android version has not been announced, users who pre-register will get a notification when the application becomes available.
A new kind of Mario game that you can play with one hand.
In this game, Mario constantly moves forward through the courses while you use a variety of jumps to navigate. Mario will behave differently depending on the timing of your taps, so it’s up to you to show off particularly smooth moves, gather coins, and reach the goal.
*Internet connectivity required to play. Data charges may apply.
■ World Tour
- Run and jump with style to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s clutches!
- Travel through plains, caverns, Ghost Houses, airships, castles, and more…
- Clear 6 worlds filled with 24 brand-new courses designed for one-handed play!
*Access to all 6 Worlds subject to purchase.
■ Toad Rally
- Show off Mario’s stylish moves, compete against your friends and challenge people from all over the world.
- A challenge mode where the competition differs each time you play.
- Compete against the stylish moves of other players for the highest score as you gather coins and get cheered on by a crowd of Toads. If you’re impressive enough, the Toads may even come live in your kingdom.
- You can also perform stylish moves to fill up your gauge and launch into Coin Rush!
*In order to play Toad Rally, you will need Rally Tickets that you can acquire in a variety of ways, such as clearing worlds or through bonus games in your kingdom.
■ Kingdom Builder
- Gather coins and Toads to build your very own kingdom.
- Create your unique kingdom with buildings and decorations that you acquire with the help of Toads gathered in Toad Rally.
- There are over 100 kinds of items in the Kingdom Builder feature!
*You will be able to download and enjoy a portion of Super Mario Run for free and can also enjoy all of the game content available after paying a set purchase price.
*We permit our third-party partners to collect data from this app for analytical purposes.