Here’s an overview of the game, via its Steam product page:
Garou: Mark of the Wolves, the latest entry in the legendary Fatal Fury Series which still continues to fascinate players around the world to this day, returns for a new fight on Steam!
- Arcade – Pick up a fighter from the 12 (+2) characters available, and fight your way via the “T.O.P. System”, “Just Defended”, and “Breaking” new battle mechanics in the “King of Fighters: Maximum Mayhem” tournament, held this time in Second Southtown.
- Multiplayer – Connect to Steam and fight the hungriest wolves in Garou: Mark of the Wolves via the “Invite a Friend” & “Lobby” multiplayer features for the hottest battles ever!
- Training – Train and master your combos and battle strategies with your favorite characters before going to battle in this user-friendly game mode!
- Leaderboards – Check your current rank & score in Garou: Mark of the Wolves at any time, as well as those of your friends and other top fighters!
- Settings – Configure all types of video options, controls and volume sound settings to your preference for the most pleasant Garou: Mark of the Wolves experience ever.
It’s worth noting the game will not run on Windows XP computers.