Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia and Spike Chunsoft will host a joint live stream for Gravity Rush 2 and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony on December 25 at 21:00 JST.
New Danganronpa V3 is due out on January 12 in Japan, while Gravity Rush 2 is due out on January 20. The broadcast will introduce Danganronpa series fans to Gravity Rush, and Gravity Rush series fans to Danganronpa. There will of course be an overview of each game’s content, as well as an introduction to their music and discussion between the creators.
Featured guests on the stream include:
- Gravity Rush Team
- Keiichiro Toyama (director)
- Makoto Isomine (producer)
- Yasuhiro Kitao (head of promotion)
- Danganronpa Team
- Yoshinori Terasawa (producer)
- Kazutaka Kodaka (scenario)
- Takashi Sasaki (director)
You’ll be able to watch the broadcast live on YouTube.