The game will support 4K on PlayStation 4 Pro, and offers a new feature where you can play the whole game as Duke Nukem with voice-overs by Jon St. John.
Here is an overview of the game, via Gearbox Publishing:
People Can Fly and Gearbox Publishing are pleased to announce Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition as the critically-acclaimed shooter comes to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on April 7, 2017 in stunning ultra-high resolutions! Updated with hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, sterling audio, smoother framerates, and running in up to 4K resolution on PC and PS4 Pro, this upgraded version of the game comes with all of the previously-released DLC along with all-new content. Also for the first time ever, players who pre-order the game will get the chance to play as the iconic Duke Nukem in Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition.
Set to launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on April 7, 2017, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience, including:
- All previously-released content including all maps, modes, and more on your favorite modern platform
- New Overkill Campaign Mode where you can blast your way through the campaign by starting with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- Five brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode, where you can showcase your skills
- Improved presentation featuring updated models, environments, and animations all running at a smoother framerate than ever before
- Fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos
- Newly remastered audio effects
- The option to play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring a fully rerecorded script and brand-new lines from the original voice of Duke, with your pre-order