Beep Games has announced Voodoo Vince: Remastered, an updated version of its September 2003-released, Microsoft-published Xbox exclusive puzzle platformer Voodoo Vince. It will launch via the [email protected] program for Xbox One and PC in early 2017. The game is also currently up on Steam Greenlight.
Here’s an overview of the title:
If you own a voodoo doll, you get to tap into its strange, mysterious powers. But if you *are* a voodoo doll? That’s when things get really fun.
Join Vince on a wild tear through crawfish-laden swamps, haunted graveyards, and the eccentric French Quarter in search of his missing keeper, Madam Charmaine. Show enemies who’s *really* boss with 30+ voodoo attacks involving falling safes, prickly pushpins, bolts of lightning, and more. Vince may get his butt kicked, but his opponents feel the pain!
- Classic puzzle platforming gameplay that has been preserved exactly as it was in the original
- Gorgeous high-def visuals: 1080p resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio and updated rendering and visual effects
- 60 fps gameplay — Voodoo Vince plays like butter!
- Select soundtrack updates and remixes by the game’s original composer, Steve Kirk
- Xbox LIVE integration and achievements
- Rumble/haptic feedback
- Loads of Snark-ariffic, sarcastic humor
Watch the teaser trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.