The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu introduces a new batch of characters set to appear in Yakuza 6, including one played by Happy Landing‘s Ishimoto Doronzu and a member of the Jingweon mafia.
Get the details below.
- Takaaki Matsunaga (voiced by Ishimoto Doronzu) – A member of the Hirose family. He has a stern look about him, but does things at his own pace.
- Naoto Tagashira (voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya) – A wakashu of the Hirose family. He is an easygoing, but sensible man.
- Kazuaki Iino (voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama) – He has an inseparable relationship with the Hirose family’s Nagumo Tsuyoshi. He has feelings for Kiyomi, but she doesn’t give him the time of day.
- Katsumi Sugai (voiced by Ryusei Nakao) – A man who heads the Tojo Clan’s Sugai group. He is a cunning man who was seemingly involved with the big fire in the Asia District.
- Heizo Iwaomi (voiced by Masane Tsukayama) – A man who in his lifetime built up a global-scale shipbuilding company based in Hiroshima. He is an elderly, but dignified man.
- Kanji Koshimizu (voiced by Ayumi Tanida) – Himei Association wakagashira. He is the fighting type who craves for battles against the strong.
- Kouji Masuzoe (voiced by Wataru Takagi) – Boss of the Himei Association’s Masuzoe Group. Not only does he have a stern appearance and behave violently, he is also feared by his subordinates.
- Big Rou (voiced by Junpei Morita) – Leader of the Chinese mafia. After the big fire in the Asia District, he launched his full scale advance on Kamurocho.
- Han Jungi (voiced by Yuichi Nakamura) – A man driven to devastation by Kazuma Kiryu in the past, and the current head of the Korean mafia’s Jingweon faction.
Yakuza 6 is due out for PlayStation 4 in Japan on December 8.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.