One Piece: Burning Blood will launch for PC via Steam on September 1 in North America and September 2 in Europe (it’s a timezone thing, the release is simultaneous), Bandai Namco announced. It will cost $49.99 for the standard edition of $74.98 for the Gold Edition including all of the downloadable content.
Pre-orders for the PC version will include playable characters Luffy Gear 4th, Kung Fu Luffy, and Afro Luffy, as well as an additional 10 percent discount if you already own One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 for PC.
Here’s a brief overview, via the Steam page:
One Piece Burning Blood is a dynamic and colorful new fighting game featuring the world’s most famous pirate: Monkey D. Luffy.
- A Fast-Paced Fighting Game – Get ready for some crazy action and devastating combos!
- Devil Fruit / Haki Abilities – Devil Fruits and “Haki” can be used to do massive special moves and take down the fiercest opponents!
- 3 vs. 3 Rumble – Switch from 3 characters at any time during the fight and trigger amazing attacks!
- Incredible Roster – More than 40 playable characters coming from all over Grand Line and beyond!
- The Most Epic Battle – Relive the Marineford War through intense fights and cutscenes!
One Piece: Burning Blood Gold Edition includes the game along with all the content from the Wanted Pack, Wanted Pack 2 and Luffy Pack!
- 4 new playable characters
- 9 alternate versions of playable characters
- 14 costumes
- 6 customized HUDs
- + the exclusive Platinum Luffy costume
One Piece: Burning Blood is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PS Vita. Rob Lucci, Caesar Clown, and Monkey D. Garp are on the way as paid character downloadable content, and the “Gold Movie Pack” add-on featuring new playable character Gildo Tesoro is available now.
Watch a trailer for the “Gold Movie Pack” add-on below.