Earthlock: Festival of Magic, a turn-based RPG from independent developer Snowcastle Games, will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this fall, publisher Soedesco announced. It will be available in digital and retail format.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Soedesco:
Desert scavenger Amon finds himself in the adventure of his life when he crosses paths with a most peculiar creature back home in Zaber. Join Amon and other remarkable heroes in this turn-based fantasy RPG, on an unforgettable journey across the world of Umbra; a mysterious, beautiful but harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago.
- Explore the magical world of Umbra
- Fast and deep turn‐based battles
- Harvest magical materials and craft items on your home island
- Thorough character customization
- A set of unlikely and unique heroes, each with their own unique fighting style
- Talent Table: combining a classic ‘skilltree’ and equipment to customise your character’s progression
Watch a trailer released last month below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.