Electronic Arts and DICE have announced the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass, a membership program delivering new content and early access to four upcoming themed digital expansion packs.
Premium Pass members will be granted two-week early access to each expansion pack, starting with “They Shall Not Pass” in March 2017, which will bring the French army into the battle in multiplayer.
In total, the Premium Pass will contain:
- 4 upcoming digital expansion packs, including:
- Two-week early access to each expansion pack
- Play as new armies including France in Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, and the Russian Empire in an upcoming expansion pack
- 16 new multiplayer maps
- New Operations and game modes for more ways to play
- New Elite classes
- 20 new weapons
- New vehicles
- 14 Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins, delivered monthly from November 2016
- 14 unique dog tags distributed over the course of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass period
Battlefield 1 will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 21. Players who pre-order the Deluxe Edition can start playing on October 18.