Yakuza 6 will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan on December 8 for 8,190 yen, Sega announced. Its full title is Yakuza 6: Inochi no Uta (Poetry of Life).
A new trailer released today contains the message, “The final chapter of the legend of Kazuma Kiryu.”
Confirmed actors set to appear include:
- Kazuma Kiryu (voiced by Takaya Kuroda)
- Haruka Sawamura (voiced by Rie Kugimiya)
- Yuuta Utsumi (voiced by Tatsuya Fujiwara)
- Takumi Someya (voiced by Shun Oguri)
- Kiyomi Kasahara (voiced by Yoko Maki)
- Nagumo Tsuyoshi (voiced by Hiroyuki Miyasako)
- Tsuneo Iwami (voiced by Nao Omori)
- Touru Hirose (voiced by Beat Takeshi)
In addition to Kamurocho, the series’ mainstay Tokyo location, Yakuza 6 will also visit Jingaicho in Hiroshima.
Watch the new trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.