Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni coming west in 2016Busty action game from the producer of Senran Kagura.
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is coming to North America and Europe for PS Vita both physically and digitally in 2016, publisher PQube announced.
The new action game from the producer of the Senran Kagura series combines “high octane busty brawling” and an aerial-based combat system with “pleasure-based weaponry and destructible clothing.”
Here’s an overview, via PQube:
In the world of Valkyrie Drive, a group of girls have been infected with the mysterious Armed Virus. When infected, the girls either become Extars who transform into high powered weapons when sexually aroused, or Liberators who after triggering a transformation, have the power to wield the Extar’s weapon form, the Liberator Arms.
Grinding for new and more powerful weapons will never be tedious again!
- When two girls get it on – one girl turns into a super weapon
- Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
- Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
- Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
- Weapons can be levelled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
- Take your favourite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels
- Choose between 7 playable characters to master
- Return of the clothing destruction system – clothes get more ripped the more you fight
- 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
- Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players