New Inazuma Eleven game to feature Shuuya GouenjiNew design to be revealed next week.
Shuuya Gouenji will return in the new Inazuma Eleven game set to be officially announced at Level-5 Vision 2016 on July 27, Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino confirmed during a live stream today.
The character’s new design will be revealed during Level-5 Fan Night, which takes place directly after Level-5 Vision 2016.
Shuuya was chosen based off a nine-character poll asking which character from previous Inazuma Eleven games fans want to see in the new game. Here were the results:
- Shuuya Gouenji – 21.3 percent
- Aphrodi (Afuro Terumi) – 15.8 percent
- Gran (Hiroto Kiyama) – 12.7 percent
- Ichirouta Kazemaru – 12.6 percent
- Akio Fudou – 11.9 percent
- Yuuto Kidou – 10.7 percent
- Jirou Sakuma – 6.0 percent
- Kazuya Ichinose – 5.0 percent
- Reize (Ryuuji Midorikawa) – 4.2 percent
If you missed it, find some artwork from the new game here.