Dragon Quest VII for 3DS launches September 16 in the west3DS remake only a few months away.
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past will launch for 3DS in North America and Europe on September 16, Nintendo announced during its Nintendo Treehouse Live at E3 2016 live stream.
The 3DS remake sees players travel to the past to restore forgotten lands and battle an unknown evil in attempts to save the present. It offers over 30 vocations (classes) and classic turn-based battles completely with new spells and abilities to learn.
Get the trailer, gameplay demonstration, and fact sheet below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Travel to the Past to Save the Present in this Timeless Quest
Travel to the past to save the present as you restore forgotten lands and battle an unknown evil in this classic Dragon Quest adventure—completely rebuilt from the ground up for the Nintendo 3DS system. Customize your party from more than 30 vocations and level up in turn-based battles to learn new spells and abilities in this timeless quest!
- Rebuilt visuals and a complete retelling of the story make this a fresh way to experience this classic game.
- Explore a beautifully designed world that you shape as you travel back and forth in time.
- Meet an iconic cast of classic characters and monsters designed by critically acclaimed manga and game artist Akira Toriyama.
- Customize your party from more than 30 vocations and level up in turn-based battles to learn new spells and abilities.
- Expand and share your adventure even more with the StreetPass feature—send and receive traveler’s tablets to explore new dungeons that contain rare monsters and unique equipment.