Square Enix’s popular Mediatonic-developed smartphone title Heavenstrike Rivals is now available for PC via Steam as a free download.
The game sees players enter a war-torn world on the bring of extinction and embark on an adventure while collecting and training over 700 “fully animated” units to use in “highly immersive tactical battles.”
The smartphone version features over two million players, and the PC version features cross-platform play with the smartphone version. The game offers real-time multiplayer battles against players worldwide, as well as regular league battles and special arena tournaments.
Here’s a list of features, via Square Enix:
- Battles against players around the world in real time in simple, yet deep tactical battles
- Collect and train over 700 fully-animated units
- Cross-platform play with mobile devices
- Embark on an epic quest across Lunnain to save the legendary Seven Sisters
- Climb the Sacred League to earn epic rewards
- Take part in regular events, raid battles and weekend Arena competitions
- Characters designed by Ryoma Ito (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) and music by Ryo Yamazaki (Final Fantasy XIV)
- Full Steam achievements and trading cards
Watch the a set of launch trailers below.