Get the full fact sheet below.
- Release Date: July 12, 2016
- Developer: Bandai Namco Studios
- Genre: Action / Tactical
- Players: Players 1-2 (Ad Hoc)
- Ratings: RP
- Voiceover: Japanese
- Text: English
Since 1978, the Gundam franchise has undoubtedly become a spearhead series in Japanese animation landscape. Considered as a real icon in Japan, the TV anime has led to numerous best-selling toys, movies, comics… and even a giant statue in Tokyo! Prepare for a clash of the eras as these powerful Mobile Suits are heading to Western markets with a brand new game: Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force.
- Huge Roster. A lot of new Mobile Suits, including the very first appearance of characters from Gundam Reconquista in G and Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans.
- 2 Fighting Systems in 1 Game. Experience the classic two-versus-two gameplay as well as new Team Battles! Control a Mobile Suit as the ace pilot and command your troops as the chief in Teams of six Mobile Suits and one battle ship.
- Extreme Force. Take on missions from various scenarios from Mobile Suit Gundam to Mobile Suit Gundam: Universal Century. Acquire new Mobile Suits, level up your pilot, and customize your own team in this brand new mode!