Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates will launch for PS Vita in Japan on August 4 for 7,344 yen at retail or 6,480 yen via download, the latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation confirms.
A limited edition will also be available for 9,504 yen.
New characters are also revealed in the magazine:
- Mimii (voiced by Natsumi Takamori) – A mimic monster girl carrying hidden treasure.
- Neko (voiced by Kaoru Sakura) – Like the name suggest, she is a cat ear monster girl.
- Riviera (voiced by Kana Yuuki) – A monster girl aiming at Parute and company.
- Garnet (voiced by Hisako Tojo) – A glasses-wearing monster girl who protects the ruins.
- Doroa (voiced by Megumi Toda) – A monster girl who attacks those who enter the unexplored.
The magazine also confirms the voice cast for existing characters:
- Parute Kairi (voiced by Shizuka Ishigami)
- Rindo (voiced by Mariko Honda)
- Sakyura (voiced by Madoka Yonezawa)
- Waffle (voiced by Sumire Uesaka)
- Jewel (voiced by Kana Asumi)
- Poron (voiced by Chinami Hashimoto)
- Claret (voiced by MAO)
Read more about the game here.
Thanks, [email protected].