Marvelous has released a new set of downloadable content for Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni in Japan today, including playable characters Mirei Shikishima and Mamori Tokonome from the Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid TV anime.
Additionally, a new network battle mode has been added. “Melee Battle” sees up to four characters fighting on a shared stage. Players will battle each other as not to be knocked off the stage.
A host of other downloadable content was also released:
- School Swimsuit (300 yen)
- Gym Uniform (300 yen)
- Cheerleader (300 yen)
- Shell Swimsuit (300 yen)
- Costume Set (900 yen)
- Crescent Moon Earring in gold, silver, and black colors (100 yen)
- Moon Drop Earring in red, blue, and gold colors (100 yen)
- Ribbon Hair Band in red, green, and blue colors (100 yen)
- Underwater Glasses in red, blue, and black colors (100 yen)
- Headband in Red Team, White Team, and Blue Team variants (100 yen)
- White Bread in white bread and toast variants (100 yen)
- Bread Roll in bread roll and fried soba bread variants (100 yen)
- Frill Cuffs in blue, pink, and Gothic variants for left and right wrists (100 yen)
- Baton in Red Team, White Team, and Blue Team variants (100 yen)
- Accessory Set #2 (750 yen)
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is now available for PS Vita in Japan.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.