The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution, an updated version of PSP‘s The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd, will launch for PS Vita (with PlayStation TV support) in Japan in July, publisher Kadokawa Games announced. It will cost 5,800 yen at retail or 4,800 yen via download. A limited edition including an original drama CD and collection of creation materials will be available for 8,800 yen.
Kadokawa Games also announced it will release a “Trails in the Sky Three-Game Set.” For an unannounced price, it will include:
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC Evolution for PS Vita
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC Evolution for PS Vita
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution for PS Vita
- Collection of creation materials (set of four)
- Anime DVD “Minna Atsumare! Falcom Gakuen FC/SC” two-disc set
- Trails in the Sky FC Evolution original rubber strap FC Set / SC Set
- Trails in the Sky FC Evolution leather accessory case
- Original drama CD
Here’s an overview of the game’s systems:
- A number of Trails in the Sky series character appearances – The heroes of this work are Kevin Graham and Ries Argent of Arteria. If you played the previous games, you’ll have twice the fun, but because it is an independent episode and story, even if you didn’t play the previous games, you can enjoy this one.
- Dream character showdowns also possible? – Characters that were very popular in FC and SC make an unexpected appearance in the 3rd. Depending on the event, dream confrontations will be realized.
- A maximum of 16 characters – the 3rd has the Trails in the Sky series’ max amount of 16 party members. From Estelle Bright to Joshua Bright, Klose Rinz, and so on, there are of course familiar characters from FC and SC, as well as new party members. the 3rd also has new Crafts and S Crafts.
- Familiar systems – The Evolution series’ updated, easy-play battle system remains intact, and with new Orbments, there are various side elements to explore.
Visit the game’s official website here.