Due out on May 31, the collection includes of Dead Island Definitive Edition and Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition, as well as a brand new, 16-bit standalone game called Dead Island: Retro Revenge.
Get Best Buy’s description below.
Dead Island: Definitive Collection contains Dead Island: Definitive Edition, Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition and a brand new stand-alone 16-bit game Dead Island: Retro Revenge.
Dead Island Definitive Edition and Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition are fully remastered versions of Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide including all released DLC and patches.
Dead Island: Retro Revenge is a brand new stand-alone 16-bit game set in the style of a classic side-scrolling action / endless runner within the Dead Island universe.
- Smash heads, crack skulls and slice em up with visceral melee combat and true story-based 4-player co-op in a sprawling open world just waiting for exploration.
- Enhance and develop your unique character using RPG-like elements including an XP/leveling system and unlockable skill trees.
- Collect and customize thousands of weapons ranging from simple wooden bats and fire axes to heavy rifles as you search for the makings of the ultimate zombie-slaying tool.
- Get all the gore you can handle with the incredible details of the layered damage system that gives unprecedented visuals of the effects of each attack, enhanced by the first-person action perspective.
- Navigate the island by boat, the sole remaining mode of transportation.
- Orchestrate a system of traps, fences and turrets to fend off the oncoming zombies and protect the humans who are still alive.
- Adapt to changing visibility conditions and dynamic weather forces.