The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals the voice cast and new characters set to appear in the upcoming Marvelous-produced, Kenichiro Takaki-directed beat ’em up Uppers for PS Vita.
First, here are the voice actors for the previously announced characters:
- Ranma Kamashiro (voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka)
- Michiru Sakurai (voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama)
- Tenmei Sanada (voiced by Masaki Terasoma)
- Nagi Shiraishi (voiced by Yuuto Suzuki)
- Seiya Koyanagi (voiced by Takuya Eguchi)
- Junya Koyanagi (voiced by Shinobu Matsumoto)
- Liu Wuchang (voiced by Kappei Yamaguchi)
- Shion Ukyo (voiced by Atsushi Imaruoka)
- Max Guren Heart (voiced by Taishi Nakagawa)
Famitsu also reveals some new characters:
- Mukuro Kujou (voiced by Kenjiro Tsuda) – A man who developed a resort island all on his own.
- Hiroshi Kanamaru (voiced by Yoji Ueda) – An old drunk who works in the finance business.
- Nicole (voice actress unknwon) – A mysterious girl who wears a cat-ear hoodie.
Finally, a group of eight woman will shape the story of Uppers. They’re part of a group called “Queen” and include:
- Matsuko Nakata (voiced by Miduki Hamada)
- Runa Yurikawa (voiced by Yurika Kubo)
- Mai Momoyuki (voiced by Hisako Kanemoto)
- Cattleya (voiced by Natsue Sasamoto)
- Umi Sakurai (voiced by Minori Chihara)
- Huuka Kujo (voiced by Reina Ueda)
- Karen Takebayashi (voiced by Ai Kakuma)
- Serina Baikouen (voiced by Megumi Toyoguchi)
Marvelous also announced that as a store-specific purchase bonus, Uppers will include “Kagura T-Shirt & Thong Bikini Set” Senran Kagura collaboration downloadable content. By the sound of it, the girls of Queen will be able to wear the bikinis.
Uppers is due out for PS Vita on April 21 in Japan.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.