The scenario of the first part to the Final Fantasy VII Remake is already complete, staff interviews in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is in development for PlayStation 4.
Update 8:28 a.m.: Some additional tidbits have surfaced:
- They want add delver further into Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie.
- They have an idea about the number of installments that will be released, but they’re not at the stage where they can say anything.
- They’re not talking about online right now.
- The scenario of the first part up until its ending is already complete.
- They’re getting technological assistance from the Kingdom Hearts team with Unreal Engine 4, since they’ve been using it with Kingdom Hearts III.
- Cloud’s hallucination scenes will be more meaningful.
- As for the cast, they’re continuing plans with the voice actors from Advent Children, but there are some that still haven’t been offered yet. Red XIII only made a cameo appearance, so his voice is likely to be changed.
- Separate from Limit Breaks, there is another unique system. They can’t show it yet, but the it will be different depending on the player’s fighting style.
- Nothing has been decided about guarding yet.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.