The latest issue of Famitsu confirms the Shin Megami Tensei IV cast will appear in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, Atlus’ upcoming sequel for 3DS.
Get the details below.
Warning: This article may contain Shin Megami Tensei IV spoilers.
- Flynn (voiced by Yuki Kaji) – The protagonist of Shin Megami Tensei IV. He is revered as a messiah who defeated angels and demons one after the other.
- Jonathan (voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya) – He became one with Merkabah and is aiming for a world free of impurity.
- Walter (voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi) – Originally a human being, Walter was reborn as Lucifer. From time to time, he returns to his human form, and has his previous memories.
- Isabeau (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) – In order to save Flynn from the hands of the Polytheistic Gods Alliance, she joins the new hero of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final as a partner.
Polytheistic Gods Alliance
- Miroku (voiced by Michiko Kaiden)
- Odin (voiced by Atsushi Miyauchi)
Shin Megami Tensei IV Save Data
If you have save data from Shin Megami Tensei IV, you’ll obtain items and equipment that will be useful on your adventure in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final.
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final is due out for 3DS in Japan on February 10, 2016 for 6,480 yen. Read more about the game here.