Bandai Namco has released a new set of Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force details and screenshots.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force features a number of new playable Mobile Suits and pilots. Players can enjoy the series’ familiar two-on-two Gundam battles, as well as new unit-commanding large-scale battles. In the latter battles, players will assemble a unit of six Mobile Suits and one battleship, setting up three platoons of two Mobile Suits each. Using the new “Force System,” players can pause the battle and command their troops, designating movement destinations for platoons and providing strategic instruction, including advance, withdraw, gather, and disperse.
Game modes include:
- Extreme Force Mode – The main mode. It starts with a game-original mission, and continues onto missions where players can enjoy Universal Century episodes consisting of various situations from Mobile Suit Gundam up until Mobile Suit Gundam UC. You’ll acquire new Mobile Suits and develop your pilot while completing missions, and organize and operate your own unit while aiming for domination.
- Force Battle Mode – An ad-hoc multiplayer battle mode between two PS Vita units. Using the series’ traditional Mobile Suits, you can compete with friends in two-on-two battles or large-scale unit battles.
Playable Mobile Suits and pilots currently confirmed to appear include:
- Gundam G-Self and pilot Bellri Zenam (Gundam Reconguista in G ) – Cost: 2,500
- Gundam and pilot Amuro Ray (Mobile Suit Gundam) – Cost: 2,000
- Char’s Zaku II and pilot Char Aznable (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin) – Cost: 2,000
- Z-Gundam and pilot Kamille Bidan (Mobile Suit Gundam Z) – Cost: 2,500
- Full Armor ZZ Gundam and pilot Judau Ashta (Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ) – Cost: 2,500
- V-Gundam and pilot Amuro Ray (Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack) – Cost: 3,000
- Unicorn Gundam and pilot Banagher Links (Mobile Suit Gundam UC) – Cost: 3,000
- Freedom Gundam and pilot Kira Yamato (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED) – Cost: 2,500
- Wing Gundam Zero and pilot Heero Yuy (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing) – Cost: 3,000
- Gundam Exia and pilot Setsuna F. Seiei (Mobile Suit Gundam 00) – Cost: 2,000
- Gundam Barbatos and pilot Augus Mikazuki (from Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans) – Cost: 2,000 (download code included with first-print copies)
There are also Mobile Suits and battleships exclusive for use in assembling your unit. Currently confirmed to appear include:
- Mobile Suits
- RGM-79[G] GM Ground Type – Cost: 500
- MS-09R Rick Dom – Cost: 1,000
- RMS-106 Hizack – Cost: 500
- Jegan – Cost: 500
- Jagd Doga – Cost: 2,000
- Nahel Argama
View the new screenshots at the gallery.