Electronic Arts and PopCap Games have released a new developer diary for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 introducing the game’s six new character classes, new variants, and new maps—including the Asia-themed map, Zen Peak, and the Dino land-themed map, Boney Island.
The six new classes help make up the game’s total of 14 classes, amounting to over 100 characters in Garden Warfare 2. Here’s who you’ll see:
- Imp and Z-Mech – The smallest and most agile of the zombies that turns into a Z-Mech robo of mass destruction with missiles.
- Citron – A time-travelling bounty hunter from the future – and also an orange.
- Super Brainz – The flashy, punchy-powerhouse superhero with exceptional hair and a charismatic smile.
- Rose – An extremely powerful sorceress that can turn zombie foes into fully playable goats.
- Captain Deadbeard – A crusty peg-legged captain with a trick weapon up his sleeve.
- Kernal Corn – Leads the plant offensive as the primary assault class with dual cob busters and a high rate of fire.
Watch the video below.