The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu introduces two new characters set to appear in Nintendo and Atlus upcoming Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei collaboration RPG Genei Ibun Roku #FE.
The new characters are:
- Mamori Minamoto (voiced by Kaori Fukuhara) – A talent and Mirage Master that belongs to the same public entertainment office as the protagonists. She’s an elementary school student that likes Showa era songs and clothing.
- Barry Goodman (voiced by Yuichi Nakamura) – A once popular musician who’s come to Japan in search of otaku culture. Following his retirement, he works with the protagonists as a trainer.
Famitsu also confirms Mirages, otherworldly beings drawn to people’s creative energy and fight alongside the protagonists, for a couple of previously announced characters:
- Kiria Kurono – Tharja (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Eleonora Yumizuru – Virion (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Mamori Minamoto – Draug (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light)
Genei Ibun Roku #FE will launch for Wii U in Japan on December 26, and in North America and Europe in 2016.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.