Dengeki PlayStation this week has new details on Compile Heart’s upcoming Hyperdimension Neptunia games for PS Vita.
Get the details below.
Extreme Dimension Tag Blanc + Neptune VS Zombie Army
Tamsoft-chan, Dengekiko, and Famitsu-chan will appear in the game. Tamsoft-chan is an original character created for this game. She loves having fun and going to festivals. She hears about the activities of Blanc and friends’ movie research club and joins them because she finds it interesting.
In addition to her megaphone, Uzume can also use physical skills such as kicking.
Plutia fights using her stuffed toy, and her stuffed toy can also attack on its own. When transformed, her Galient Sword gives her long reach.
Peashy is the type to step closer to enemies and use heavy attacks.
Hyperdimension War Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls: Dream Fusion Special
The opening part of the game sees Sega Saturn and Neptune in battle, but Neptune somehow loses her body and turns into a bike.
IF-chan and Segami-chan travel through five different eras:
- Modern Era – All of civilization is mainly destroyed.
- Dreamcast Era – The most developed civilization.
- Game Gear Era – A steampunk civilization.
- Sega Saturn Era – A Middle Ages Europe-like civilization.
- Mega Drive Era – An ancient times-like civilization.
(If you missed it, here’s a story rundown.)
In addition to IF-chan and Segami-chan, the following characters are confirmed to appear:
- Uzume Tennouboshi (voiced by Mariko Honda)
- Plutia (voiced by Kana Hanazawa)
- Nepgear (voiced by Yui Horie)
- Sega Saturn (voiced by Minami Takahashi)
- Dreamcast (voiced by MAO)
- Mega Drive (voiced by Shiori Izawa)
- Game Gear (voiced by Minami Tanaka)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II
Million Arthur-chan will be released during the summer (September), while the other announced collaboration characters (God Eater-chan and Nitroplus-chan) are aiming to be released in the fall (October to November).