Alekhine’s Gun, the first in-house game from publisher Maximum Games, will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 10, the publisher announced.
The Hitman-esque stealth assassination game is set in the height of the Cold War and puts players in the role of Agent Alekhine, a skilled Russian assassin working alongside American C.I.A. agents in a covert operation.
Here’s a full list of features, via Maximum:
- 11 Open Game Levels
- Intriguing European, U.S., and Cuban locations
- Explore multiple routes, hidden rooms, and numerous methods to execute assignments
- Choose Your Play Style
- Infiltrate enemy bases, steal documents, eliminate conspirators, and stage “accidents”
- Use disguises, silent takedowns, poisons, firearms, knives, wire garrote, and a variety of other weapons to accomplish missions
- Maximize Your “Stealth Ranking”
- Gain higher rankings based on your ability to successfully complete levels without being detected
- Earn specialized weapons to dispose of enemies
- Experience Cinematic Cut Scenes
- Learn character secrets through gripping flashbacks
- Obtain historical perspective and insight into the story’s plot
Watch a new cinematic teaser trailer below.