The magazine features an interview with producer Yosuke Hayashi. Here are the bullet points:
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 will only be sold in the Asia region, including Japan. If demand calls for it, they may release a version of the game adjusted for North America (and presumably Europe, but the text just says North America).
- Adjustments are being made to the powered up “Soft Engine 2.0.”
- The PS Vita version will use the customized “Soft Engine Lite.” There will be elements that incorporate the touch panel and gyro sensor.
- Spending time with your favorite characters has become richer than past entries in the series. They’re thinking about various reward elements for players who devote themselves to the use of one character.
- There’s a camera mode.
- Suntans have been considerably powered up.
- Not every female character will be in the game.
- On August 20, Koei Tecmo will release custom themes featuring 15 heroines, and the top 9 characters downloaded will be included in the game.
- There are no plans to release character downloadable content.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.
(Pictured: Dead or Alive Xtreme 2.)
(Update: The article was updated to correct two errors. Details here.)