Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden is coming to 3DS in North America on October 20 and in Europe, Middle-East, and Australasia on October 16, Bandai Namco announced.
The fighting game is developed by Arc System Works and features 20 playable characters and more than 100 support characters.
Get the full details below.
2D Dragon Ball Z fighting returns with fast-paced, hard-hitting action in Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden! Featuring over 100 characters from the Dragon Ball Z universe, feel the destructive power of bone-crushing blows as you execute and chain together multi-hit combos. Command character-specific move-sets and unleash Super Moves to deal devastating damage.
- Over 100 characters from the Dragon Ball Z universe, including fan favorites such as Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Freiza, and Cell! Play as characters from the new Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of F animated film
- Developed by Arc System Works, a fan-favorite fighting game developer
- Fast-paced 2D fighting engine – Perform advanced ground and air combos
- Form your ultimate Dragon Ball Z team and command them in a Team Battle! Recreate legendary showdowns from the animated series!
- Call upon Z-Assist characters in the midst of battle to take gameplay to a whole new level
- Multiple Game Modes:
- Z-Story – Play the game as one of your favorite Dragon Ball Z characters
- Adventure Mode – Take on missions across eight regions where you can find gear and companions
- Extreme World Tournament – Become the World Tournament Champion in this extremely challenging mode
- Battle Mode – Select a character and battle against CPU opponents
- Versus Mode – Battle another player via local wireless connection
- Quest Mode – Create, view, and trade Guild Cards via StreetPass