Bandai Namco has announced five new songs, a new guest characters, and detailed the “Missions” available in the main story mode of its upcoming PS Vita rhythm game Taiko Drum Master: V Version.
Get the details below.
■ New Songs
- “Angel Halo” (Ridge Racer 3D)
- “G Ishikikajou” (Chiharu Kaneko)
- “~Karyu~” (Azu)
- “~Toryu~” (Azu)
- “Purple Rose Fusion” (Kan’nami and Zeami)
■ Donda Quest Missions
In Donda Quest Mode, in addition to story “Quests,” there will also be “Missions” where you can play out difficult musical battles with both Don-chan and Maple. There are also “Kizuna Missions,” which up to four players can tackle via ad-hock, assigning attack roles, healing roles, and such. Since the cards you obtain are often more powerful than those you obtain during quests, players are encouraged to take on missions.
■ Donda Quest Guest Character News
Joining Donda Quest Mode are the following guest characters:
- Saul and Gordon (Critical Velocity)
Previously confirmed guest characters include:
- New Generations (The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls)
- Blood Members (God Eater 2: Rage Burst)
- 765 Production All Stars (The Idolmaster)
- Koro-sensei (Assassination Classroom)
- IA (Vocaloid)
- Normin (Tales of Zestiria)
- Adol Christin (Ys I & II Chronicles)
- Rean Schwarzer (The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki)
- Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
- Emilie De Rochefort (Tekken)
- Sachiko Kobayashi (Japanese singer)
- Propa-kun (Freedom Wars)
- Contribution Girls (Freedom Wars)
- GUMI (Vocaloid)
- ASF-X Shinden II (Ace Combat)
- Kazuchika Okada (New Japan Pro Wrestling)
- Kuma Tomo (Kuma Tomo)
Taiko Drum Master: V Version is due out for PS Vita on July 9 in Japan.
Watch a new trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.