The Season Pass includes:
- Batgirl: A Matter of Family – An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series – check out the first render of Batgirl.
- The Season of Infamy – Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories – Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks – Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps – Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- Character Skins – A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
The Season Pass content will be released via monthly content drops in the six month’s following the game’s launch. Further details will be shared at a later date.
Batman: Arkham Knight is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on June 23.