Get the information below.
- The Tokyo Earthquake – A 7.5 magnitude earthquake struck Tokyo, with disaster striking various other areas, as well. The illustration pictured in the magazine features a lot of small details embedded inside it that hint at the state of the world in the game.
- Sora Ikushima (CV: ???) – 15 years old. A serious girl and member of the high school’s karate club who possesses the same old-school karate style as her father and teacher. In an effort to broaden her knowledge, she leaves Kyushu (like Tokyo, the kanji for Kyushu is written differently) and heads for Tokyo. Her natural talents at martial arts in tandem with her sincere personality causes friction between her and the senior members of the karate club. She and the protagonist Kou share something in common and are thus acquaintances before the start of the game.
- Normal Attack – By pressing the circle button consecutively with good timing, you can perform attack after attack. Kou has long reach, Asuka has a good balance of power and speed, and Sora has a short reach, but can attack swiftly.
Players have access to three types of skills:
- Shooting Skills – By pressing square, you can trigger shooting skills, which are low in power, but in exchange can be rapid-fired.
- Flight Skills – By jumping and presing square, you can jump attack and dash attack towards the enemy.
- Strength Skills – By holding the square button, you can trigger these high power skills.
According to developer remarks in the magazine, while the game’s combat fundamentals are easy to engage thanks to its one-button chain attack system, advanced players will also be able to do things like swap out skills and characters to make fights more technical in nature.
Tokyo Xanadu is due out for PS Vita in Japan later this year.
Thanks, [email protected].